Nokia e75 a household name for user, it’s hardly surprise for us that e-series becomes enhanced update to a great extend and greeted with plenty of excitements. The e-series included this latest model Nokia E-75 is no
Exception, the side-sliding QWERTY keyboard form factor lands on symbian turf. There’s no denying that it’s slide-sliding possibly good for a teenage targeted music phone like nokia 5730 xpressmusic. It is a full featured business phone. Welcome to the nokia E-75.
1) Expensive at this point, more than 350 euros or 500$
2) Too tiny controls around the D-pad
3) Camera performance is not so good
4) Cheap looking front
6) Limited battery life as compared to other E-series
Even if we leave some scores of competing business cell phones, the nokia E-75 still faces some negative remarks from within the e-series range itself. It’s close to the E90 and must have functions like E71.it’s more like an alternative rather than a substantial upgrade. E71 is pretty much impressive than E75. Software – S60 3rd Edition. It has latest S60 3rd Edition software hat gives you some additional good performance. There are some new folders and applications shortcuts that help the user to jump quickly to the applications. The keypad is mapped to the 12 icons. It took me a bit of time to understand all of its functions and applications because I wasn’t used to this new default configuration. The great thing is that u can customize the folders and organize your device just how you want.
Specifications of the Nokia E75 include:
1) S60 3rd Edition
2) Feature Pack 2 OS
3) Quad-band GSM and tri-band HSDPA/UMTS support, the bands for North America and international in separate models
4)50mb internal memory
5)ARM 11 369 MHz processor
6) 2.4 inch 320×240 QVGA display
7) Integrated 802.11 b/g WiFi radio
8) Integrated GPS receiver
9) 1000 mAh Lithium ion battery (BL-4U)
10) Talk time 5hours and 20minutes
11) MicroSD card slot with microSDHC support
12) 3.2 mega pixel camera with flash
13) Micro USB port
14) Weight of 4.89 ounces and size of 4.40 x 1.97 x 0.57 inches
It is still a S60 device and now we have iphone and Goggle Android devices along with palm Pre with Web OS. I personally like the S60 and Windows Mobile operating system because they can easily be customize and understandable functions and also user’s friendly .The S60 3rd Edition OS is rock solid and I never, ever see my S60 devices randomly reset or lockup. A popup appear when charging is completed and telling me to unplug the charger that saves energy. I like these kinds of thoughtful touches.