Technology in Bluetooth offered first by the Apple power book G4. The version of 2.0+EDR is an older when compared with the new version 1.0 which is much faster and provides a maximum data transfer rate to a level of 3 MBps. Apple version of 2.0+EDR version did not stop at this, but it made better progress in Bluetooth technology.
In the Bluetooth technology the Apple not only made power book G4 portables, but it added the Bluetooth features to other computers like iBook, Power Mac G5, eMac and iMac.
The operation of the Bluetooth is made easy on Mac. It can synchronize and transfer a file in a few seconds. From the Bluetooth device you can perform more function like sending a document, or browse easily and quickly. By pressing the sync in iSyne you can easily update the Palm OS or your mobile phone.
» Continue reading How Apple Using Bluetooth
There are many features now a day with wireless technology. Among them, one of the popular features is the Bluetooth. Some of the features of the Bluetooth are given below.
- It has the capability of wireless network from a desktop and laptops computers Bandwidth is necessary for desktop computer which occupy as little space.
- Other peripheral which have these features are printer, mice and keyboards.
- Mobile phone imbedded with the technology of Bluetooth is being sold in the market. They can be connected to (Personal Data Assistant) PDAs, computers and other gadgets. It has a good standard and can be operated with long range devices with ample power.
- It has the capabilities of transferring images, MP3 files and other information from one mobile to another with this technology of Bluetooth.
- Digital cameras and MP3 players are other devises which has this feature and it can transfer files, digital pictures and images.
- Smart phones have this feature and also found in most of the cell phone at present.
- Bluetooth technology supports the Data logging gadget to send signal to a computer.
- Nintendo Revolution and Sony Playstation 3 now has the feature of Bluetooth technology and able to transmit data without wire.
» Continue reading How Bluetooth Applications works ?